Sana is an all-access plan, which means you're not bound by a network. You can see any provider you want!
If your preferred provider isn’t one of the thousands already working with Sana, you can request a provider.
You should request a provider when:
- You want to continue seeing your current doctor, and they aren't already working with Sana.
- You want to see a new doctor, and they aren't already working with Sana.
For more information on switching a current doctor to Sana, click here.
Here's how to request a doctor:
- Sign in to your Sana account and click Find a Doctor
- See if your provider is already in our system
- Next to your search results, you'll see the option to request a provider
- Complete our new form
- Sana will contact the provider to get them added to Sana
- We'll email you once you're all set
Note: It helps our team move things along faster if you already have an appointment scheduled.
If you have any questions please feel free to call us at (833) 726-2123 or send an email to email@example.com.