Sana partners with best-in-class Pharmacy Benefit Managers (PBM) SmithRx to provide pharmacy benefits to our members.
90-Day Mail Order with SmithRx and Serve You DirectRx
Get more for your money without leaving the house by switching to mail-order Rx. Rather than paying full price at your pharmacy, get a 90-day supply of your prescription delivered straight to your door for the cost of a 60-day supply. That’s a 33% savings.
To transfer existing prescriptions from your current pharmacy to 90-day mail-order:
- Call SmithRx member support at (844)454-5201
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For new 90-day mail-order prescriptions:
Have your doctor electronically prescribe or fax your prescription to (866) 494-0364.
- Faxed prescriptions may only be sent by a doctor’s office and must include patient information and diagnosis for timely processing.
- Your doctor can also call in the prescription at (800) 759-3203 with an IVR (interactive voice recognition) option.
- For prompt delivery:
- Please provide your payment information by calling (800) 759-3203. Have your Sana ID card handy. You'll be asked for your prescription benefits information, which you can find on your card under Rx Benefits.
- You can also fax or mail a completed order form to PO Box 26096, Milwaukee, WI 53226.
90-Day Retail Rx
- Now you can enjoy the convenience of 90-day prescriptions from your preferred pharmacy!
- You can still use our mail-order pharmacy partner as a convenient, cost-saving option, but now you can also use your preferred neighborhood pharmacy or options like Amazon Pharmacy, PillPack, or Capsule for 90-day supplies.
- Note: Copays for 90-day prescriptions at retail pharmacies are calculated at 3X the 30-day copay rates, not the discounted 90-day mail-order copay. For the discounted copay, you must still use our preferred mail-order pharmacy.
Learn all about your prescription benefits in this 4-minute video!
**Important SmithRx Member Portal Note: We added a 2-digit suffix to Sana's member ID cards in December 2021. If you are creating a new account in the SmithRx Member Portal, please try again without the suffix.