Sana is proud to offer ClassPass as a complimentary Sana Care offering available to all members to help you stay healthy and live more active lifestyles.
Your ClassPass membership gets you into over 30,000 fitness studios and gyms worldwide. Enjoy open gym time as well as workouts like boot camps, yoga, barre, boxing, spin, and much more. You'll also get access to services like massage, cryotherapy, acupuncture, meditation, sauna, etc.
Classes are available in the studio, online, and through the app.
All Sana members and their spouses receive 25 credits each month for free. That’s enough for 5-8 classes! We even roll over a full month's worth of credits for you.
Additionally, ClassPass offers a good selection of digital content available through the app that doesn't require credits. Check it out!
Signing Up for ClassPass: Creating a New Account
- Click here
- Select "Get Started Today"
- Select the "$0 Monthly" plan or one of the other discount offers exclusive to Sana.
- If you are seeing a recurring billing charge, you are most likely not on the Sana Benefits sign-up page. Please contact your program coordinator & they can flag your account issue to ClassPass.
- Note: If your spouse is enrolling, please have them input your Sana Subscriber Number with an "S" at the end
- Click here
- Select "Update Your Existing Account"
- Fill out the form to request your plan change and be on the lookout for an update via email!
- What can we help you with: Select "My plan or account"
- Email Address associated with your account or where we should contact you: Enter your current or previous ClassPass email address
- What are you specifically reaching out about: Select "I want to switch to a different membership plan next cycle"
- Which plan are you currently on: Select "My question is for a Corporate Wellness account"
- In your Description, please outline which Sana Benefits plan you'd like to join.
ClassPass Use It or Lose It Policy
If you don't use your free ClassPass credits for two consecutive months, ClassPass will pause your plan. You won't receive additional credits until you reach out to ClassPass support to reactivate your account.
If you have questions about your ClassPass account, activation codes, or applying your credits to your current or previous ClassPass membership, please reach out to the ClassPass Support Center.
View our ClassPass webinar for more details!
If you have any questions for Sana or need additional help, please feel free to reach us Monday through Friday, 7 AM–7 PM CST via chat at sanabenefits.com/chat, or at email@example.com or (833) 726-2123. We're happy to reach out to ClassPass and advocate on your behalf to get you set up.