It's easy for admins to make changes to an employee's benefits in the middle of a plan year when there's a Qualifying Life Event (QLE). With our self-service tool, the entire process takes just minutes.
How to change an employee's benefits
- Sign in to Sana
- Select Change from your dashboard
- Search for the employee's name
- Select Qualifying Life Event from the dropdown
- Select the specific QLE
- Select the date the QLE occurred
- Make changes to the plan and/or add or remove dependents
Have questions or feedback? Our Admin Resource Center is available 24/7. You can also reach our Customer Success Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (940) 340-4488 Monday through Friday during normal business hours. If you have a dedicated Customer Success Manager, feel free to reach out to them directly.