Sana is proud to partner with Edison Healthcare for our Centers of Excellence (COE) benefit. For complex conditions, Edison Healthcare provides you and your dependents access to the best doctors and facilities in the country, will coordinate all travel details on your behalf, and it's free for members of our PPO Plus (S, A, and E) plans! We do this because we believe that when it comes to getting the best care, Sana members shouldn’t be limited by their distance to the nation’s top medical centers.
If you're facing one of the following procedures or conditions, talk to Sana about your free Edison benefit:
- Spine Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Heart Surgery
- Valve Replacement/Surgery
- Transplant Surgery
- Cancer Diagnosis
- Stem Cell Therapy
- Joint Surgery
- Other Complex Conditions
Here’s how it works:
- Contact Edison and have your Sana ID card handy.
- You’ll go through a precertification process used to identify and refer surgical candidates.
- Edison Healthcare will use its network of world-class facilities to find you the best option for your condition. Edison Healthcare’s Centers of Excellence include Boston Children's Hospital, Cleveland Clinic, Connecticut Joint Replacement Institute, Geisinger Health Center, Intermountain Medical Center, Mercy Hospital, Mayo Clinic, Oklahoma Heart Institute, Ochsner Transplant Institute, CHI St. Vincent, Virginia Mason, and more.
- Edison Healthcare’s concierge services will schedule an appointment for you at a Center of Excellence.
- Edison Healthcare will arrange and pay for all necessary travel including air, room and board, and program fees for you and a companion. You pay nothing.
- The Center of Excellence will confirm and/or correct the diagnosis.
- You’ll get the world-class surgical or nonsurgical treatment you need at no cost to you.
View our Edison Webinar for more details!
If you have any questions please feel free to call us at (833) 726-2123 or send an email to email@example.com.