We know there are a lot of questions regarding the COVID-19 outbreak. Sana is committed to getting you the information you need to be prepared and stay safe as the situation evolves.
What is COVID-19?
COVID-19 is a respiratory illness that spreads through coughing, sneezing, and skin-to-skin contact. Most cases are mild, but the elderly and those with underlying health conditions such as diabetes, heart disease, or lung disease are at higher risk of hospitalization or even death. There is no vaccine at this time.
What are the symptoms?
COVID-19 can be identified by fever, cough, and shortness of breath.
How can I protect myself and loved ones?
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds
- Avoid shaking hands
- Avoid touching your face
- Avoid dense public areas
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your arm when you cough or sneeze
- Work from home if possible
- Practice social distancing by staying six feet away from others
- Wear a face mask when in public
- Avoid contact with people who are sick
- Disinfect work stations regularly
If you have any questions please feel free to call us at (833) 726-2123 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.