To ensure our communications are not marked as spam, your IT department can whitelist Sana and our partners' domains and IP addresses. Below you'll find the domains and IP addresses to whitelist.
- Add the sanabenefits.com sending domain to your approved senders list
- Whitelist 188.8.131.52 on your mail servers
- Add the SendGrid.com sending domain to your approved senders list
- Whitelist 184.108.40.206/20 and 220.127.116.11/18 and 18.104.22.168/16 on your mail servers
- Add abmail.hello.ginger.io and hello.ginger.io sending domains to your approved senders list
- Whitelist 22.214.171.124 on your mail servers
- Add info.vida.com sending domain to your approved senders list
Note: Once you complete the whitelist tasks, please ask Sana to send you an email to verify that the whitelisting has worked and notify us once the email is received.
If you have any questions, you can reach your Customer Success Manager Monday through Friday during normal business hours.