Sana is proud to partner with DispatchHealth to bring members quality house calls for a variety of medical conditions at little or no cost to you.
Click here for a short video to learn more!
Types of House Calls
DispatchHealth specializes in treating everything Urgent Care can treat, and more, all in the comfort and safety of your own home! In fact, they can perform 70% of the services at the ER, all without the drive or waiting room.
For a full list of what they do (and don't) treat click here.
Locations & Availability
- Currently available in limited areas, but constantly expanding
- Click here to see if your zip code is covered
- Available 7 days a week from 8 a.m. - 10 p.m. including holidays and weekends
Cost to Sana Members
- Free for all members on PPO Plus (S, A, and E) plans
- $250 per visit for all members on PPO Plus HSA (H and HD) plans until the deductible is met, then free
How it Works
- Call (469)-397-0485 or visit DispatchHealth.com
- Provide patient information over the phone and let them know you're on a Sana plan
- DispatchHealth will determine the eligibility of the condition
- Receive an ETA, typically within a few hours
- The medical team will assess the patient, diagnose, and treat as appropriate
- Receive a copy of the visit summary, any test results, and any written prescriptions
- DispatchHealth will send a copy of the same info to the patient’s primary care physician, and to other care team members with the patient's permission
- DispatchHealth will keep credit card info on file and charge members of PPO Plus HSA plans directly
If you have any other questions please feel free to call us at (833) 726-2123 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.