Sana is proud to partner with LabCorp, a nationwide network of more than 1,700 patient service centers for convenient specimen collection and testing.
- Members of Sana S, A, and E plans get complimentary lab work through LabCorp.
- Members of Sana H and HD plans get complimentary lab work through LabCorp once the deductible is met.
This includes all labs taken at a LabCorp location, or taken at a doctor’s office and analyzed by LabCorp.
How to Get Labs
If your sample is taken at your doctor’s office:
- Ensure your doctor knows you want your labs sent to LabCorp.
- If you’re on an S, A, or E plan you won’t be billed. If you’re on an H or HD plan, you’ll be billed for all labs taken prior to your deductible.
If you’d like to make an appointment at a LabCorp location:
- Go to www.LabCorp.com and click on Labs & Appointments for easy scheduling.
- Bring your ID, insurance card, credit or HSA card, and a doctor’s test order to your appointment.
- Optional: Download the LabCorp app to receive a notification when it’s your turn to come into the office (COVID safety first!)
- If you’re on an S, A, or E plan, the representative will confirm your $0 fee. If you’re on an H or HD plan, the representative will confirm your fee and ask for a one-time payment.
If you have any other questions please feel free to call Sana at (833) 726-2123 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.