Blueberry Pediatrics allows you to provide your children with quality care from the comfort of home 24/7 and 365 days per year with on-demand telemedicine available through phone, video call, or text.
Receive a free medical kit after completing enrollment that contains an otoscope, thermometer, and pulse oximeter to help you and your virtual doctor diagnose conditions quickly and effectively!
- On-demand appointments through Blueberry’s apps or website
- Patient’s choice of phone, video, or chat
- Doctors typically respond within minutes
- 365 days per year, 7 days per week, with no holiday exclusions
- Patients are always treated by a pediatrician, never a nurse
- Prescriptions sent to the pharmacy of your choice
- Spanish-speaking doctors available
- More convenient and less risky than ER or Urgent Care
- Medical kits collect the same vitals pediatricians get at their clinics to safely triage and treat many more illnesses from home than standard telemedicine
- Follow-ups with every family within 24 hours, as well as hourly care if needed
- Get to know your doctor, while they get to know you and your family
- Continuity of care — Blueberry functions as a medical group with dedicated pediatricians
- Pediatrician advice on potty training, breastfeeding, food safety, and sleeping through the night is just a text away.
Cost & Eligibility
All Sana members with an enrolled dependent under the age of 21 in TX, NY, NJ, CA, PA, or FL are eligible for a free Blueberry membership and medical kit.
- Go to blueberrypediatrics.com/sana
- Enter YOUR info to register
- Enter your Sana membership ID
- Enter your address to receive the kit
- Optional: Enter your children’s names, DOB, and simple medical history for faster intake
- 35% of Blueberry members make use Blueberry at least once per month
- 70% of interactions with Blueberry occur during nights and weekends
- 80% of issues diagnosed and treated without in-person care
- Sinus infections
- Ear Infections
- Pink Eye
- Runny Nose
- General questions
- Cuts & Scrapes
- Abdominal Pain
- Stings & Bites
- UTIs *
- Strep **
- And more
* If Blueberry Pediatricians suspect a UTI, they will order urine culture labs. The results return in 24 hours, which will then be used to treat UTIs. Blueberry can provide up to 90% discounts for these labs.
** Blueberry Pediatricians will treat strep if an at-home rapid strep test is positive. Contact support to get recommendations on at-home rapid strep tests.
View our short Blueberry Pediatrics webinar below!