Blueberry Pediatrics allows you to provide your children with quality care from the comfort of home 24/7 and 365 days per year with on-demand telemedicine available through phone, video call, or text.
Receive a free medical kit after completing enrollment that contains an otoscope, thermometer, and pulse oximeter to help you and your virtual doctor diagnose conditions quickly and effectively!
- On-demand appointments through Blueberry’s apps or website
- Patient’s choice of phone, video, or chat
- Doctors typically respond within minutes
- 365 days per year, 7 days per week, with no holiday exclusions
- Patients are always treated by a pediatrician, never a nurse
- Prescriptions sent to the pharmacy of your choice
- Spanish-speaking doctors available
- More convenient and less risky than ER or Urgent Care
- Medical kits collect the same vitals pediatricians get at their clinics to safely triage and treat many more illnesses from home than standard telemedicine
- Follow-ups with every family within 24 hours, as well as hourly care if needed
- Get to know your doctor, while they get to know you and your family
- Continuity of care — Blueberry functions as a medical group with dedicated pediatricians
- Pediatrician advice on potty training, breastfeeding, food safety, and sleeping through the night is just a text away.
Sana members with an enrolled dependent under the age of 21 are eligible for a free Blueberry membership and medical kit.
Current states (18): AL, AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, IL, KY, MI, MN, NJ, NY, OK, PA, UT, TN, TX, and WI
Free for all members through December 31, 2021.
The rates listed below are expected for 2022. These changes are related to telehealth provisions in the CARES Act, currently scheduled to expire on December 31, 2021.
- PPO Plus (S, P, B, and E) members: Free
- PPO Plus HSA members with plans starting in 2021: Free
- PPO Plus HSA members with plans starting on or after January 1, 2022: Free after meeting the deductible
- Go to blueberrypediatrics.com/sana
- Enter YOUR info to register
- Enter your Sana membership ID
- Enter your address to receive the kit
- Optional: Enter your children’s names, DOB, and simple medical history for faster intake
- 35% of Blueberry members make use of Blueberry at least once per month
- 70% of interactions with Blueberry occur during nights and weekends
- 80% of issues diagnosed and treated without in-person care
- Sinus infections
- Ear Infections
- Pink Eye
- Runny Nose
- General questions
- Cuts & Scrapes
- Abdominal Pain
- Stings & Bites
- UTIs *
- Strep **
- And more
* If Blueberry Pediatricians suspect a UTI, they will order urine culture labs. The results return in 24 hours, which will then be used to treat UTIs. Blueberry can provide up to 90% discounts for these labs.
** Blueberry Pediatricians will treat strep if an at-home rapid strep test is positive. Contact support to get recommendations on at-home rapid strep tests.
View our short Blueberry Pediatrics webinar below!