Massage therapy is now available to members of all plans with a plan effective date of June 1, 2021, or later.
- Massage therapy is a $25 copay for qualifying members on PPO Plus plans.
- Massage therapy is covered and subject to the deductible for qualifying members of PPO Plus HSA plans.
- Covered massage treatments must be administered by a physician or a licensed massage therapist.
- When you book directly with a massage therapist, you may need to pay upfront and provide an itemized superbill to Sana to get reimbursed for the balance after your copay.
- Covered massage therapy treatments are limited to 30 visits per treatment, with a maximum of 60 total therapy treatments per plan year, including all types of therapy.