Now adults on your health plan can manage their health benefits through their own Sana accounts!
What can your adult dependents do with their own Sana accounts?
- Access their own dashboard
- View, print, or download their ID cards
- Access their plan documents, deductible, and claims info
- Submit claims and get reimbursed
- Receive member emails, which include important updates about your benefits and Sana Care providers
How to Create Dependent Accounts
Next time you sign in to Sana, you'll see an invite on your dashboard.
Click the invite, enter the email addresses of your adult dependents, and send the invites.
Once they receive the invite, they can click on the link to sign up.
They’ll verify their identity (DOB, SSN) and choose an email and password.
If you have any questions please feel free to call us at (833) 726-2123 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.