Small businesses benefit when employees have easy, affordable access to mental health resources.
- Increased productivity
Industry studies have shown nearly 86% of employees treated for depression report improved work performance and attendance.
- Increased retention
Employers spend an average of 33% of an employee’s salary on replacing them when they leave.
- Decreased healthcare costs
Addressing stress and depression can lower blood pressure and stress hormones, plus improve sleep. These things are clinically known to prevent or delay the onset of serious (and costly) conditions such as diabetes, heart disease, and stroke.
As your company’s benefits administrator, it can be helpful to have your mental health resources handy. Our Sana Care ecosystem offers coaching and therapy resources to create healthy habits, manage stress or grief, find balance during challenging times, and more.
- Ginger 24/7 text-based behavioral health coaching, self-guided care resources, plus video therapy and psychiatry.
- PlushCare Convenient video therapy appointments, often available same-day or next-day
- Maven 24/7 pregnancy and postpartum support, including therapy, pregnancy and infant loss resources, sleep coaching, peer support, etc.
- Vida Regular video health coaching sessions, 24/7 self-guided care resources, plus access to therapy and chronic condition management, meet with your coach weekly for the first 6 months and monthly for the last 6 months of the year-long program
Have questions or feedback? Our Admin Resource Center is available 24/7. You can also reach our Customer Success Support Team at email@example.com or (940) 340-4488 Monday through Friday during normal business hours. If you have a dedicated Customer Success Manager, feel free to reach out to them directly.