Did you know you can submit for reimbursement if your pharmacy can't process your prescription benefits at the point of sale? Here's how:
1. Fill out both sides of the SmithRx Member Reimbursement Form
2. Attach your original pharmacy receipts, including:
- Participant Name
- Prescription Number
- Drug Name and NDC Number
- Metric Quantity/Days Supply
- Pharmacy Name and Address or NABP Number
- Purchase Date
- Total Charge
3. Submit by mail or fax to:
SmithRx Reimbursement Services
PO Box 994 Lehi, UT 84043
- SmithRx can only reimburse purchases made at an in-network pharmacy.
- Reimbursements are based on your benefit plan design.
- Reimbursements for PPO Plus HSA members will apply to their deductible and out-of-pocket maximums as applicable.
Have additional questions for Sana? You can reach us quickly via chat at sanabenefits.com/chat Monday through Friday, 7 AM–7 PM CST, or at firstname.lastname@example.org or (833) 726-2123.