The SmithRx Assist program makes it easy to save time and money on generic prescriptions:
- No more pre-shopping for the best price
- No more printing coupons
- No more online prescription programs
- Members* are automatically enrolled — no cost or paperwork required
SmithRx Assist automatically applies the best-available generic drug prices at the point of sale as part of your comprehensive prescription benefits.
Here's how it works:
- Use your new Sana ID** at your pharmacy of choice.
- When the pharmacy submits your claim, our Pharmacy Benefits Manager, SmithRx, will compare your prescription benefits with available discounts (including the network discount) to ensure you always pay the lowest price.
- All SmithRx Assist transactions will count toward your annual deductible and out-of-pocket balance.
*SmithRx Assist is available for company policies beginning on or after August 1, 2022. Company policies with earlier plan effective dates are eligible for the program upon renewal.
**Renewing members must use their new Sana ID Card to access SmithRx Assist pricing at the pharmacy. (BIN: 024368/PCN: 3207). Your old Sana ID card will not be valid and may result in a rejection.
Have additional questions for Sana? You can reach us quickly via chat at sanabenefits.com/chat Monday through Friday, 7 AM–7 PM CST, or at email@example.com or (833) 726-2123.